Finnish sauna is a bath of dry heat with low humidity (10-25%), and a temperature in the range of 90-110° C. because of the low humidity the heat is transferred easier than in the Russian and Turkish baths.
The main physiological mechanism of the Finnish sauna is heated to sweating, which gives a good therapeutic result: stimulates the sweat glands, aktiviziruyutsya thermoregulatory functions of the body. And, as a consequence, cleansing of toxins. And the wood, which made the sauna enhances the therapeutic effect of sauna on human health.
Min. the order of 2 hours.
Rates are quoted for up to 6 people.
Extra bed – 300 RUB. (one-time).
Weekdays Mon.-Thu. (except holidays)
- From 07:00 to 16:00 – 700p. / h.
- From 16:00 to 18:00 – 1 000. /h.
- From 18:00 to 07:00 PM – 1 200R. / h.
Weekend (Friday to Sunday inclusive) and holidays.
- From 09:00 to 18:00 – 1 000. / h.
- From 18:00 to 09:00 am – 1 500 rubles. / h.